Monday, September 22, 2008

I'll be back blogging for the moment, cause some rumours said "when we're blogging means we have no one to talk to". Something like this. Maybe I'm lonely but I'm not alone. Now i alway tell myself "No matter what my family is behind me, don't be afraid!", this really helps. Whenever i feel helpless and whatsoever, I alway tell myself to be brave and not to let people dislike me anymore. Actually like what yesterday happened, I feel so helpless but at last i released. Ohyahs. About yesterday issue i think it's still not the right time to let them accept me, but i believe in fate! I know it's Her, my mind is all about. When I'm eating, Drinking, Bathing, Studying and..... so on. It's still her face. I know this is not a habit, it's love.
I remember whenever we quarrel she will ask whether do i know what is love?
Okay! Now i will tell you.
Love is whenever she's down I must try to console her, if i can.
Love is whenever she needs help i must be there for her, if i can.
Love is whenever there's obstacle in her, i must stay beside her.
Love is whenever she's sick, i must take care of her.
Love is gives my "Everything" to her! that's all.
In my life my greatest regret is letting her off. If the time can come back, I hope i can give her whatever i have and i does. If there's God, i pray that you could forgive my sin and let her be back by my side. I will let try my best to change to be a better man! Please give me a chance.
Amen.

No comments: